I’ve heard all over the place what atheism says: explain all the killing in the Old Testament, can you?  And what about hell? Some people goes there and God is pleased with it? The bible contradicts itself all over the place, I’m a free thinker, I have great morals and I don’t believe that God exist. I remember one time this guy who used to be a leader in church told me: it’s too easy for them Christians to ask you to believe cause they say believe in what u expect and and trust in what u can’t see, is because they can’t explain themselves. I even heard a pastor say: God is a spoiled child: when you do something good comes from him and when u do something bad it comes from you so you are punished.
Well, in my personal experience I can say I used to go to church and hear the pastor say u need a personal relationship with God, I used to sing, pray and read my bible and I was wondering what the hell is he talking about? This feels more like a religion to me where if you don’t follow the rules you are ashamed and misjudged.
All this came to a point in my life where I was thinking yeah, God probably is a spoiled child and if u think thru logic it can’t be explained so who knows? I’ll just have good morals and be good to others.
But the thing is later on that path I didn’t believe in everything but myself and the guy who I was in love with and I became so frustrated in life, there was no relieve, ever. When my Christian special someone left me I was devastated. I felt like I was alone in this world and life didn’t make sense anymore. I promise to myself to never step in a church again and God wasn’t going to help me, it didnt even cross my mind. Later on, since there was nobody to tell me what’s right or wrong I decided  to do anything i could to numb myself from the freaking pain and state of loneliness cause it was killing me. And I tried, but then was me again alone in my room trying to fill the emptiness, what do I do now to feel I’m not alone?  I wasn’t so unhappy I can’t even explain.


My humble opinion:
Going back to where I started about the killing in the Old testament, God knows. About hell, I  wish nobody has to go there and sometimes I think it will be like that but God knows and he knows why because: have you ever being abused sexually? Have you been bullied to the point you want to commit suicide? Did someone made you feel like you were capable to do nothing  at all? I’m not saying those people will go to hell, even further I think they won’t but God  knows  why or what is going to happen.
To me now, it comes to trusting all these doubts, I think in a God who is good and wants my happiness and the best things for me. I just trust. Now a days I’m just so thankful that I thought maybe someone needed to know there is hope at the end. And just like the verse says faith is trusting in what you expect and being convince of what you can’t see. I’m not a perfect person now, I’m far beyond. But God is good and He takes me as I am. If you ever feel empty, ask God to help you; u can be honest about everything when u pray. And all those questions about the Bible, ask God, he won’t be mad. About anything actually, he is just good.
The last thing to say: Do not loose hope!



  

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai