I cried and I mourned for you, Cause u were gone, for good, I forgave everything…I’LL KEEP IT THAT WAY, you remember once upon a time you traveled to Lima and I thought you were here to save me, in so many ways, just by being here and being there. I remember the first time that medicine hurt me so bad and you told me, call me anyway or we will grow apart. I was crying this morning, and not for the things you said, I don’t know why I need to make sure u r ok, u know? Locked in a bubble, I was so complainy, telling you I want my freaking career, and that job. I was so ashamed of so many things, when u first came to my life I changed, only because you were there. You thought me so many things, but were years and are such a heavy weight. I know you tried to hurt me with the things you said, it didn’t touched me, but Im in denial things can not be this way. Sweet angel come back, not to me, to yourself! If you keep growing hate, u will seed death ends. Just for you to know, I rather those nights sick in bed, talking on the phone with you, that every single thing is new in this new life that I gained. Somebody should have told me “once upon a time” I was save. With you. Yeap.
This guy looked at me yesterday like if I was a piece of stake. People is so troubled, I can’t touched them I don’t care. This career is schedules which I hate. And my job means I try to save myself from myself. New clothes won’t make a difference. I will have to make it for others myself. –(God knows he is good and he prepares the way for us and good things for us to do)-
 Honey yes you were cruel yesterday, I won’t tell you again u didn’t get the reaction out of me that you expected, u might get so mad and come and kill me yourself…who knows…
“The bubble” with you, was the best thing that happened to me, in so long man, I miss my freaking bubble and my freaking room like hell! You gave me the best at the starts, that I ever dreamed I could have. Now people is running all over the place, like if the world was gonna end. I stay still, I wait for what God has to say. Period.
But no, it’s not the same. You’ve changed so Much, I’ve changed so much, years seem to damage people so bad gosh! I just beg God for your life and for your heart, you can treat me or mistreat me, you can try to do or undo me, if it comes from you, my enemy and best thing I ever, its fine, you know? I’m not in love with you anymore. No, this is not please come back, I’m just sorry, so sorry things ended up this way I’m begging God for your life, I can’t stop myself there’s must be something wrong with my brain. Please be ok…just be ok, be mature, be a man, don’t mess with peoples hearts, behave!!! Love ya my enemy/notfriend. Just for you to know, you are the first enemy I truly deeply LOVE N CARE!!!

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai