First of all I must apologize for my bad English spelling…so I’ll go on…

 

I saw a Youtube vid of an anorexic gil talking about her meals, calories, etc.
Here it is what her brain was telling her: I look disgusting, I’m too fat, nobody can see me eating in public cause it would look gross, I'm so fat, which means disgusting, I'm so afraid cause i've just eaten.

WHAT FOOD DOES TO MY BODY SCARES ME. THERE FORE I'M SCARED OF FOOD.

Her life turns around what she had eaten or not. Right there, she is still into a point where she could get help and recover from this, cause this IS ONLY MENTAL.
This was me:


When I took this pic, after watching her vid, I knew she was anorexic, but in there I used to see me as an over weight girl, in a really bad way, and I was still on a hard diet and also working out, besides my regular activities...

Sometimes you feel you are out of track, like you've lost control of everything in your life, so you will have control, control of what you eat...

What is so dangerous about eating disorders is that what used to be a simple diet turns into an obsesive state of mind that will take over your life.

How? Easy, You are not having sugars, you are not feding your body; your brain won't work as well, Your body will start using and consuming energy even of your muscles or even further your own internal organs.

You dream of food all day long but why do you love the cold you feel 24/7? Because it means you are losing weight.

At some point I heard you will wish you were death, cause you are starbing but you CAN NOT EAT, you feel you just can't anymore, your mind is not longer able to realize that the "no eating self imposed diet" is sth you can actually stop. You've been eating so poorly that your brain, it started to malfunction...

You can over come eating disorders, I know I'm not the one who should go down on that one, so here is more of this beautiful girl, and how she acomplished what seems imposible for some:

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai