Something new is about to start in my life. I didn’t process it yet. But I was wondering, since that takes time n commitment, do I really want it? Am I gonna be happy doing it? Is my time, my effort, my life, and ain’t planning to waste it. In my head I was wondering if instead I could go to the u.s. and end up in Australia; it’s just such a different place. I was wondering if I could be a waitress in France and live in a room being poor, idea I took from a book I read and I loved. I had thousands of ideas in mind  n everything seemed happier that what I’m about to start. I need to be free, I hate schedules, is one life, why do I have to do what I’m expected to do??? Do I want something different??? My first conclusion was, life is to be lived not to be afraid of so I’ll do whatever I freakin’ want. But now that I’m thinking positive!!! I realize that yeah I wanna do business, is like dancing but easier than playing chest. And yeah I swear I’ll be a millionaire. I know, it sounds insane, but there’s no limits for you if you are prepared, you work hard, you know your game u  “dress up” to the occasion if u r smart and most important n over all, u r unafraid. So yeah, I’ll bet all my chips on it, I really need to get higher, because a job in an office just won’t make me happy. My brains begs God!!! Mine!!!! God please!!!! Mine!!!!!!! A little ambition does no harm, I’m not crazy or over excited, I just appreciate that God gave me a life I can live so I can’t wait to do it all or as much as I can.  
Well here goes some drive and to me it looks unreachable, but at the same time is not impossible. Sometimes the right place and the right people can do “some”, but yeah this seems unreachable even for me, a place I would love to be at: The Surrey hotel in New York City. I think is beautiful. Some pictures here:





Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai