Yes i know u can see almost anything from this video but is Juan Diego Flores singing his composition Salmo at Lima University. All I can say is that videos or photos don't do him justice, he is so freaking hot is like awwww I can't even start to explain!!! At the 50th anniversary of Lima University later on the national choir and national philharmonic played the 9th sinfony of Beethoven. I got to be backstage and see all the beautiful instruments trying to figure out how the musicians play them while they were rehearsing. This wasn't a concert, was an invitation only event. And i gotta thank my dear friend Oziel Garza from the Metropolitan Choir for getting me a spot there. He was singing the baritone solo and he was magnificent. I love the 9th of Beethoven, it takes you to so many places if you really listen I was dreaming during and sad when it finished. Right after that when the concert was over, we got to see all kinds of the most amazing fireworks while the halleluiah of Hendell was being played live and waiters were pouring wine. I enjoyed the whole experience I can't lie and tho i know u can't see almost anything from this video I just loved it so there it is. So glad!!!! 

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai