Doors will shut all over
N I’m too tired to try to open them again
I’m just tired n don’t need to open anymore
Anymore shuts or any more doors
I know they will be open if I knock
But will I know what I’ll find before?
Maybe purple bubbles like I am
Maybe hunger, angry storms,
fake rainbows n dead butterflies?
Autumn  lately seems so hot
Everything turned upside down
I free myself in peace
When I’m alone
I can fly
Drink clean water from the sea
And just do what you gotta do
Stay, don’t stare into the sun
Feel the breeze and drop it all
Let the one to hold your hand
U won’t be afraid again
U won’t have to be accused
U will never cry again
Where there’s peace, there’s strength
U became someone else
Take your new wings to fly
Don’t you try to touch the sun
U’ve been there and burned before
Feel the air
Feel the cold
N love
The leaves of the trees
Just feel the clean peace
And u’ll stay strong.

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai