I feel sorry, cause I miss the man I used to know, the guy who travel around Peru to teach and to preach, the one that told me I should compromise with church and start in a ministry with sadness. The guy who told me you are marvelous and I went like really? The one with a sweet heart who used to take care of me. The man who wouldn’t let things pass by without doing something about it and didn’t care if nobody else was going to do it. Your heart was huge, your mind was in place. He was the one.

I changed thru the years, it was weird at the beginning being so far, u were dating other girls and I was a pain in the ass, cause I wanted to be loved by u, I guess I didn’t understood but good still remain somewhere in there. I’m not the girl I used to be when I met u but some things remain, I still put something in my mind and do it and reach it, u remember that? But I grew in ambitions, I consider myself capable, I dream big cause I know where I wanna be and I won’t stop moving forward to what I feel I deserve.

The sweet man of my dreams, the one, changed too. You started doubting everything about the bible and having your fights where u said God was a spoiled child and he sure owed u and explanation. You slipped slowly like who found the “realm” and then all the bible was trash and u were resentful for knowing it so well. All the sudden your wishes became vain, you didn’t wanna help, you wanted revenge, you wanted to tell everybody about your new findings, soon enough, u were over worried about skin products, going to the gym and dressing like a 17 year old. That’s not bad, but u just lost substance. U wanted to “live” you weren’t the sweet angel anymore, just a shallow pretty inmature guy with no ambitions, just getting thru the month with enough money working as less as possible.

But I still remember the man who came to my rescue, the one who didn’t let me hug him good bye when I met him the first time.   

The only thing, that man is dead, and you are so bussy trying to be cool that I don’t think he is ever coming back.  

Copyright © AdrianneMalia / Template by : Urangkurai